Karoq Performance Package

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
mistac

Post by mistac »

Have any Karoq owners (especially Sportline ones) specced performance package very recently or in the past  - I am considering doing that so I can get DCC on my forthcoming Sportline - brochure pricelist only mentions DCC affects the steering but on the octavia brochure version it says it also offers variable dampers as well. I think it is just the karoq brochure being economical with words because as far as I know all VAG DCC systems affect the damping but i dont want to spec it only to find it affects the steering side!  
Skoda Karoq 1.5 DSG SEL June 2021 MY21 with optional Virtual Cockpit

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

See my reply on the other forum :)

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.
mistac

Post by mistac »

i have never had DCC on a car so dont know whether it will be an expensive mistake or not. Having said that, i have never had a car with 19" wheels either. Therefore, a little bit of a gamble but as I had no choice with the 19" wheels, it is one I am prepared to take! There does not seems to be many Karoq owners who specced DCC so difficult to gauge opinion but I value yours. I guess I should have tried a DCC car but that is easier said than done. I know there are the normal preset modes, but do you know if the DCC is adjustable in individual mode ? (Golf 8 has something like 15 sections on a slider
Skoda Karoq 1.5 DSG SEL June 2021 MY21 with optional Virtual Cockpit

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post